Thursday, October 14, 2004

Shh.....

Went to meet Bob to study at AMK Library late... at 4pm... Should had been at 12... Hmm... Nice hur? =.=" Sowwie Bob... =P *bleaH!* I doubt we studied.... I din study ytd too... HaiZ... Am i really taking this exams seriously? LoL! Tml having soccer... Wahahaaha! I think i'm really not taking this exams seriously... haiZ... Later fail then i know... >_<

Oh yar... And whatevery really happened b4 that is... erm... I shall say, left in my own memories better... KekeX! =P

Read her blog juz now... Someone really like her... Haha! Had this feeling long time liaoZ... HaiZ... Like that guy also has no hope... Pity him... But i think i worse... So thinking back, i think no point pitying him... Haha! Pity me better... But dunnoe lehZ... Like maybe i have hope liddat... Wahahaha! Dunnoe lar... Let destiny decide our fate... I juz know that i'll get married one day... Wonder if it's her... HmmX...

Oh yar... I kinda really agree with NatZ and Bob that i really DO have Inferiority Complex... Whoa!!! Chim Word!!! ErmX... Actually it means that i feel inferior easily. In another words, i have no self confidence... HaiZ... Join SI le still cannot find that X-factor to unlock the self-confidence...

I think i'm thinking too much... Then cannot concentrate on studying.... And started to play Neopets again... =.="!!! CHILDISH LAR!!! SO OLD PLAY NEOPETS!!! What am i doing now??? I dunnoe... LoL! I cannot think anymore.... Will start doing more foolish things... =.="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home