Friday, October 08, 2004

Dead... It's all dead?

Football training today was fun... =) Tiring too... HaiZ... Can still feel the bruise on the shin... Was from ytd. Then she still go kick... Somemore twice lehX! Purposely de... >_< Now it's turning reddish...

Now at home resting... After this blog i'm gonna shower then matbe go meet Deb in Compass Point. Study...

Dunnoe... This morning woke up... Then felt a very special feeling... Wierd too... Like my heart die le... Like dun like anyone le... Like not interested in having someone by my side le... Like everything is juz by myself le... Feelingless... I think it overworked. Felt too much of what it shouldn't. Nvm... Let it rest in peace.... Though this feeling's very odd, but i want it to last... I dun want to feel liaoZ. At least without any feeling, one wun feel hurt, pain, etc.

Lets see if my heart revives later on... Lets not make it revive... I'm betting on not reviving... What abt u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home