Saturday, October 09, 2004

Mood = ok... but not very good... quite sad

HaiZ... I lost the bet liaoZ.... >_<>_< Then I started out to be in a super down mood. Dunnoe why, after talking to AK, (cuz he realised smth was wrong so he consoled me...) felt much better... thX AK... I dun suppose he'll be reading this... KekeX! Cuz he also dunnoe this blog's existence... Wahaha! Secret blog... :P

After that, we went to Bishan Park... Played seesaw... =.=" All so old liaoZ still go play seesaw... LoL!!! AK and Diana play until butt ache... KekeX! She and me more skilled, so butt not pain... LoL! Fun! Lucky juz now when Swensen's called to ask if i can work, i say cannot... Otherwise... HaiZ... Juz happy... =) HeeX!

Later on, went to Hougang Point and Compass Point juz to look for sweat pants... She needed to buy. yupZ! Then i sent her home... Hmm... I muz not think too much le... She... Like sometimes give me lotsa hopes then like sometimes no hope at all... This is the worse thing that can happen. My heart revived a bit... So not that bad... Juz a bit...

Bad news is soccer match tml is cancelled... :'( Why cancel!!?? haiZ... Bob lar... Parents wanna bring him out... LoL! Not his fault lar... I guess it's destiny bah... Cuz it's pushed later so we will win... KekeX!

tml meeting couzzie to study in my house... haiZ.... study... MIEC... Then see when she finish... Then send her home.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home