Thursday, October 07, 2004
If u find this blog suX, yes it does... And if u find it's blogskin suX too, I'll assure u, ur taste buds are still working very damn well!!! Cuz it's not designed to be read... Haha! Juz designed as my own Diary nehX! Wheeee! - 2007
About Me

- Name: Vin™
- Location: Ang Mo Kio, Singapore, Singapore
=\2009/= 21 going 22, I luv soccer and small kids still! ^.^ My final aim in life is to sustain a successful business and build my own happy family. Simple. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- =|2007|= That was before, when i was ard 17. Now, a brand new me had emerged. Still childish in nature, yet matured in thoughts. Something different... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- \/2004\/ If u really know me well, I am lame! Haha... Love sports and kids! I have looks that wun, at least, scare u at night, love frens around but still prefer serenity most of the time... HeeX! Had 5 gfs before... Dun think i want anymore... X_X very heart-broken... lol! Unless anyone can help patch those powders up... =P I'm so stuck in a childish self... That's what i am, right? If I'm not childish anymore, this is not Alvin. KekeX!
Previous Posts
- *Even more Shagged Super tired now... I think cuz...
- *Shagged Ytd started to be a very good day! KekeX...
- AHH!!!! Today = 1/2 Happy Day.... :'( She's juz...
- Today = Happy Day? Really looking forward to the ...
- A Different Chapter The feeling she's giving me i...
- Super Early Blog.... It's super early and i'm sup...
- Letting Go... The badminton was FUN! KekeX! Chun ...
- ==Stuck Under Current== I'm not gonna blog bout t...
- All revolving round her? Met Deb in the Morning t...
- the RETURN of ThE VinnIE! When pebbles turn to sto...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home