Thursday, October 07, 2004

*Shagged

Ytd started to be a very good day! KekeX! Still can remember... Esp soccer... Wahaha! Me on form seh!Had real fun... This what i really call Happy Endorphines... KekeX!

As the night dawns in... I think of her... Why her? I dun wanna think liaoZ.... Soccer was one thing that got her out of my mind.... I think it the one and only thing... For the moment. But juz a temporary anastasia. Met her online.... Things started to burst out... I'm very tired le... Can no longer keep it... Thrashed it out with her. Told her what i really felt. Guess what? She talked Chistianity into me... =.=" Dunnoe why... 1st time i ever allowed a person to instill so much of it into me... Din like the feeling...

Halfway thru, Jac smsed... It's bout a course stuff.... YupZ. Want me to join. But the main point is, i start to think of her too... KekeX! But juz a while... Shud i try forgeting Deb by thinking of Jac? Should i? What if i fall for Jac too? I dun want... But how? i dun wanna like anyone now... Not now. Now i hate myself. How can i even love others when i dun even love myself? I told this to Deb last night... But i used "u" instead of "i"...

Confused... Real confused... The same feeling when i was with LayZ... Can't help myself out of this shit... Hmm... Juz stay in it i guess? I'm shit anyway.... There are lotsa "Why" and "How Come" in me... Lotsa Qns... I wanna ask... I wanna know... And lotsa things i wanna say... but to whom? This blog nv ever contains... My bestest buds? I prefer others to find out. But they will nv reach the bottom... =) No one has... And no one will.... How i wish someone will.... Wonder if she will ever reach there... Her intuitions are strong. Hope that she'll be the one... AHH! CANNOT! Maybe not her...

Gtg liaoZ... Meeting her to study... I have to study... Cannot keep peeking at her... Muz not... =) Concentrate. All e best to everyone! Esp those in having their Promos, having their 'O'-levels and those in Poly and going to have their final papers... i think PSLE juz finish le... If i can ever do smth great, I will want no evil on earth. No cheating of trust, no killings... esp those bastards who go around targeting girls.... and u know what they'll do... I shan't say. Juz imagine the worse scenario... A stranger following a girl.... Sometimes i really do hate this world. But it's this world where i found her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home