Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Today = Happy Day?

Really looking forward to the upcoming events today... KekeX! Now supposed to meet Her... Supposed to study... HeheX! But i woke up late.... Shud be 5.30 wake up the i 6.30 wake up... But she lehZ? HaiZ.... Reaching 7am le still rejecting calls.. Haha! Too tired le bahX. Muz be lar! But without her to start the day is like... =X I really miss her... Though i shouldn't.... Cannot let her know i missed her.... =X

After the study session, I'll be eading to sch for MIEC tutorial. Then I'll RUSH down to Bishan for Maroon FC Training!!! KekeX! Really looking forward. =)

Ok lar... Me write till here... Going to continue pestering that *Oink Oink till she wakes up... KekeX! Wish she dun off her HP like the last time... =X *WISHING!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home