==Stuck Under Current==
I'm not gonna blog bout this few days.... Too many things happened... Many of which... Juz HaiZ...
I still like Jo. Miss her... Haha! Realised this feeling is like she's my mei liddat... So sweet... Now i know why the missing piece. = ) She's still cute as ever... HeeX! But i think she's super sad now... She cannot forget the times we had. yupZ. HaiZ... All my fault... Anyhow jump into relationship... I promise i wun again. I wun... i dun wanna hurt someone else. It's just stupid of me... Always Alvin.... =.=
Feeling so lost now. Without her is like... I dunnoe. Should i give up...? I want to... at the same time dun want... Andrew asked me to persevere. Nat supported me to give up and treat her as a fren... In the end, i still have to walk my way... which is.... i dunnoe...
HaiZ... I gtg le... Chun Hong here... KekeX! Go badmintom. = P YupZ... Hope going onto sports will help. >_< ....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home