It's REAL REAL REAL long since i last blogged... 1 and 1/2 months le ba... This is how long i haven't been slping well. SadZ... My blog missed out lotsa stuffs... Now i'm using another midnight to do bloggin.. Still have OB project to do. HaiZ... Timing's getting from bad to worse. I think i'll be slping at 7am. LoL! thX to Deb... U helped inspire me to continue with bloggin.
Sunday, September 26, 2004
the RETURN of ThE VinnIE! When pebbles turn to stones...
This are the brief points that had happened during this 1 and 1/2 month:
::=-=:: Had a class outing to ice-skate in Jurong -
::=-=:: Had another class outing to KTV in Clementi -
::=-=:: Had a gf - Josephine - 16 Aug 2004 -
::=-=:: Found work in Swensen's(Thomson Plaza) -
::=-=:: Start to feel that the class guys are accepting me -
::=-=:: Found work in Coldstorage -
::=-=:: Went Desaru for a cycling trip -
::=-=:: I topped the class in CIP test amazingly. Muz be bribe de... -
::=-=:: Being recruited into Maroon FC (LoL! Bob's team) -
::=-=:: I decided to let Esther Kok copy during MIEC test cuz she knows nuts -
::=-=:: Esther Kok apologised for being bad... She's decided to treat me better -
::=-=:: Quit Coldstorage after just 1 session of training -
::=-=:: Falls for Deb -
::=-=:: Breaks up with Josephine - 24 Sep 2004 -
Falls for Deb ---> Th3 mIssIng puZZ3 ---> Break up with Josephine
It's very unfaithful to fall for Deb when i still have Josephine. Super FLIRT AR! (cannot use damn) And it's cuz of this I realised that we have a real big piece of puzzle missing.
We're juz not complete. Why do i have to keep telling myself that i love her and that i want this relationship to last? It is very tiring... It's already tiring enough for sch wrk, wrk in Swensen's, projects and accompanying Josephine into midnights... I'm really wornout. I had thought of this earlier on, but found no other reason to break. YupZ.
Breaking up with josephine is really terrible. I am DAMN BAD! AN EVIL WOLF!!! (damn= scold myself) I am very impt to Josephine. I know that. But i juz broke her heart like this, in juz a snap. She cried like a tap. My heart hurts freakinly. I have no choice... How long can i last in this state? I'm breaking down in case no one knows. A relationship which looks so flawless is only meant for the eyes.
Being with Debra is so great! just a few days being with her, i could feel her warth, the way she cared for people, her cuteness, her understanding character and so on... I feel so much relaxed.
Lets see if i can resist missing her today. = )


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home