Wednesday, October 06, 2004

AHH!!!! Today = 1/2 Happy Day....

:'( She's juz about to sleep!!! AHH!!!! She watched show.... HaiZ.... She sounds totally shagged. Gosh... She ar... Dunnoe lar... Den i still asked her to sleep early... Juz hearing her voice juz now is like.... *Ouch! Dunnoe... It pains me to hear her in this state. >_< *VIN AR!!! CANNOT THINK TO MUCHIE!!!!

Without her to start the day, everything seems the dim down.... Now wishing hard that e soccer training wun cancel... HaiZ.... If not ar.... Cry ar.... :P Ok lar... Wun cry, juz exagerating...

Die... Missing her... Dun want to... She's so cute... I think i go play NFS liao or sleep a bit b4 going to sch at 10.10am. HaiZ...

Two Steps Behind - Def Leppard

*Chorus
(Whatever you do)
I'll be two steps behind you
(Wherever you go)
And I'll be there to remind you
That it only takes a minute of your precious time
To turn around and I'll be two steps behind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home