WAH!!!! TV... TV....
>_< Today i was on SI... On 5. Die... No wonder had this eekie feeling all day... Had this feeling that something big's gonna happen. Juz right after the appearance, the phone was like packed. Din watch cuz was out with Li Ling. Haha! Can still remember what happened though. Singing was like shit. LoL! Was damn tired cuz i slept at 2am the previous night. KekeX! Had family meeting. Lame Lame... Nvm lar... At least i din sing V badly, juz not good. X_X Then the judges say i sung like goat and horse. Haha! So funny! I was like thinking, "Animal farm, they love animals hur?" KekeX! Then I retorted saying my bro said i sounded like Ronan Keating. Haha! Then they say my bro deaf. Wahaha! I came out laughing. So funny... Ok lar, it's more of cute... loL!
Many pple said i was damn serious, like V angry liddat. Haha! Actually was feeling crappy. KekeX! V memorable experience. Haha! Joining next yr too! heeX! Join me! I think Lionel Poh joining too. Haha! Me go lo... Going to see Lena's bloggie. NiteZ! (*)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home