Tuesday, September 28, 2004

All revolving round her?

Met Deb in the Morning to go sch. Hee Hee... Though tired, still i feel sunny in me! kekeX!

HaiZ.. After today's Bstats tutorial, I really think i might fail... LoL!

During the break time, i couldn't find Tse Ming and guys, and happen to spot Deb, Diana and AK, so join them lorX. YupZ. Dunnoe if she meant anything, but i juz like the way she occasionally stare in my eyes...

After sch, Isk, Bob, Tse Ming and me went to Mambo for pool. Sia lah! They say i have secret training... KekeX! I improved a lot! Skilleded! Thrashed Tse Ming like crazy. 6 matches with him and all wins... Or izzit that he's juz off form? Muz be... LoL!

Went back to sch to meet Deb and gang in sch Canteen 1 at around 4pm. Deb was napping when Lloyd started this conversation.

"Aren't u meeting ur gf?" Llyod asked.
"NopeZ, no gf." I replied.
"U sure?"
"Yar? Why?"
"U and her(Deb) together ar?"
"No lar..." I blushed a bit.
"U sure no gf arZ?"
"Now no, juz broke up."
"Or... She ur new target hur?"
"No lar! Not at the moment..."
I know she's listening...

Later on at 5.30pm, Deb, Diana and AK went to HI Club, and came back at around 7.20pm. Zhi Wei's like practically hugging her... (no damn word.. taboo) I am so very jealous... But childish lar! She's not even my gf, jealous for what? She needs freedom too riteZ? We headed to AMK Mac that's near Diana's house to study B.stats.

On the way home, Deb saw a grp of cockraoches and freaked out! Lloyd reacted by passing me his laptop, then taking her laptop. He wanted to carry her past those roaches... Am i slow or am i slow? Always liddat de... In the end, Lloyd guided her past the roaches.

I am beaten... Am i? Zhi Wei... I can feel the charisma in him. Lloyd... Smart genius. I lose liaoZ. Am i even in the race in the first place? haiZ... No point trying to get her... Very hard for her to like me... Sure lose to other guys de. I'm not gd enough for her...

I sent her all the way home. After alighting from the bus, she went wobbly. EEK! i was worried, so i tugged her shirt, as to guide her, so she wun collide into anything. Den she say dun pull her shirt, then i pulled her wrist. Then dunnoe why help until hold her hand... AHH! Toopig! Felt very nervous...

Chatted with Bob, Nat, Diana and Deb online when i reached home.

Bob's so toopig! Haha! He tried to scare himself online. So Bo Liao.... Tml, ok... Is today 6pm have B.stats test le he still waste time. HaiZ!

Nat opened me up... I told her what happened... From what she said, I dun things are gonna turn out fine... HaiZ... CANNOT THINK TOO MUCH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home