Saturday, October 16, 2004
If u find this blog suX, yes it does... And if u find it's blogskin suX too, I'll assure u, ur taste buds are still working very damn well!!! Cuz it's not designed to be read... Haha! Juz designed as my own Diary nehX! Wheeee! - 2007
About Me

- Name: Vin™
- Location: Ang Mo Kio, Singapore, Singapore
=\2009/= 21 going 22, I luv soccer and small kids still! ^.^ My final aim in life is to sustain a successful business and build my own happy family. Simple. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- =|2007|= That was before, when i was ard 17. Now, a brand new me had emerged. Still childish in nature, yet matured in thoughts. Something different... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- \/2004\/ If u really know me well, I am lame! Haha... Love sports and kids! I have looks that wun, at least, scare u at night, love frens around but still prefer serenity most of the time... HeeX! Had 5 gfs before... Dun think i want anymore... X_X very heart-broken... lol! Unless anyone can help patch those powders up... =P I'm so stuck in a childish self... That's what i am, right? If I'm not childish anymore, this is not Alvin. KekeX!
Previous Posts
- The Unexpected HaiZ... Went to church today.. Hmm...
- Prepared? HaiZ... Around another 3.5Hrs more... S...
- Tml's plans... Talked to her juz now... Should no...
- Withdrawal... Slept till 12pm today, then went to...
- Analysis... and finally conclusion. Munch munch.....
- Interesting colour test hur? You are the colou...
- Shh..... Went to meet Bob to study at AMK Library...
- Swensen's Sheesh... Today went to J8 Swensen's to...
- My Life... I feel lost now... Kinda lost... Not k...
- Going Home from Work... This is the point... When...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home