Thursday, October 14, 2004

Analysis... and finally conclusion.

Munch munch... Eating bananas now... yummie... =)

HaiZ... juz now wrote lots bout her... Then feel that it's not really right to post... HmmX... HaiZ... Pple's privacy lehZ... But after analysing so much... i realised smth. Me not good enough... She's like erm... Though with flaws... But those are like... i dunnoe... I dun see them as anything big that cannot be helped... except that she's a christian and that she relies God alot... Hmm...

Although i know i can be very caring and can give all my concerns to her, but what else can i give? Money? no... Happiness? HaiZ... Sense of security? I doubt... And what will make her like me? ErmX.... Nothing? KekeX!

And other guys who like her... Hmm... I think they'll get better chances... At least they're not as childish riteX? and usually those guys are like 20+? hmm... Me no hope liaoZ...

Bottom line: Give up... =)
HaiZ... blocked her in MSN and i wun be calling her le... I hope i can last... >_<
This is so childish... HaiZ... I juz can't face the fact that i am deep in her web...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home