The Unexpected
HaiZ... Went to church today.. HmmX... Hope of God smth smth... I think smth liddat... HmmX.. The service's held in an auditorium. HmmX... Dunnoe why, i nv go about rampaging and tearing the place down... KekeX! juz kinda felt funny, wierd... But not that holiness that i expected. YupZ! Oh yar! I was also amazed... Hmm... No offence, but i am really amazed at how much pple rely of God... YupZ... They juz kinda surrendered themselves to Him... Yar. So sad... At least to me it is. Yar. They have like totally no control over what happens to them. At least i know i control what i do. YupZ. I believe in myself. ; ) Is this self confidence? hmmX... *shrugs! I juz know that i dun wanna rely on no one, not even Him, to satisfy my own needs. YupZ!
And today my calf really hurts... Extremely OUCH! It's so tense... From ytd's soccer... KekeX! Over strained it... HaiZ... now getting worse... HmmX.... This is bad.
Met Her this morning. YupZ! She gave a tutoring on Bstats last 2 chapters. =) Great! YupZ! Though i can't say that she did a lot, nor little, she juz made the 2 chapters look SO SUPER EASY!!! Gosh... So thankful... = )
YupZ... The moment i saw her... Nth much happened lar! Haha! Juz that i tried to keep things cool, not to think too much. YupZ! held on quite well until... ErmX... She started to take a nap on the table... >__< "Balls 'R' gonE"
Does she like me? Will she accept me? No matter what, i'll have to accept her decision, and respect it. YupZ! Whoever she chooses, I'll bless them. = ) At least I'll try... ; ) Hafta be the best guy 1st! HeeX!
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive
*think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive_think_positive


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home