My Lif3?
Haha... Life tortures... So we learn. But what if we dun survive this stage? We go on paralysed? Or even end our road just there and then?
My bro's not really with me, he just dun have this kinda support for the things i do that i always try to give him... What's with him? Don't i treat him good enough?
And most importantly, WHAT THE HELL'S WITH ME!!!??? Damn me!!! I just mess things out. Cuz of me, i make a pair of girls homeless. Told them some wrong stuff... Wrong comprehension of what my dad told me.... And dad tried to restrict them too much.... They decided to back out... Going to be homeless soon... F*** ME!!! Hammie blamed me... Like I want de lor...! But it's really my fault...
Still remembered once when i lead a foreigner to the wrong MRT path... SHEESH!!! MRT LEH! So easy... Still can make her lose her way!!!
Bro keep saying i'm useless... Am I? I think i am... But i cannot resign to fate! NO! Not like this! But in what way am i actually useful? :'(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home