MooD sWinGZ
HizziE! Not in a very good mood... Maybe cuz the SianZness is eating me.... Or cuz i'm actually chatting with Lay Ling now... Or is cuz i had a chat with Clarence just now, and realising how much i missed them guys... >_< HaiZ... Now's like my hearts hanging heavily, the kind of loneliness. X_X
YiXuan juz broke up... HaiZ... Another break up... But it's damn that guy!!! Haha! Sowwie XuanZ if i'm too harsh... Haha! All e best on your road ahead. Love is really a web of pain... :'( I kinda hate it, but still entangles in it. This is foolish.
There are things that can't be changed,
they are things that we have to accept.
There are things that change without us knowing,
they are things that we miss out in life.
Feel like i'm more and more emotional nowadays... I've changed alot... Since Sec 4 ended. I can even cry while sing Love Me by Collin Raye... (cry baby)
Haha talking bout crying... Juz now I watched News 5 at around 9.30pm. There was a 12yr old boy being killed in Indonesia cuz of a volcanic eruption. It was all meant to be a great holiday. Saw how sad his mum was. I cried too?
My temper's risen, terribly bad. Was a far cry compared to Sec 4. I'm no more the Alvin i recognise. Kinda hate life now. Hate daddy too. My bro? Sometimes i hate him too... Waiting for school to start for me to search a new life. I need a change.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home