Bye Juicing+Funny Dream
HeeX! I can eaT lo! The taste of breakfast is GREAT! =P I ate only a little though... Haha, still having a small capacity in my stomach... Think is cuZ of the juicing... Haha!
Had dreamt that i was trying out my slippers(the one i'm wearing) when out of a sudden the whole thing disassemble! EEK! I panicked. I shoudn't have, though. It's just a slipper... Can buy a new one... >_< I presume you cannot really control ur reactions to be more logical in dreams... X_X
ANd i forgot to write about previous night's dream... Though i slept at 4am then, but still had a dream... Lol! Cuz i was trying to memorise the lyrics before going to sleep, so, maybe, naturally, i dreamt of SI... Haha! It was the audition day... EEK~! The panels were.... Dunnoe why there was only Gurmit... At least it started out with him only. I was about to start when I kinda felt i had forgotten the lyrics. AHH!!! O_O I looked at Gurmit. Nono... It's Gurmit no more... It's Simon Cowells! OMG! SIMON COWELLS!!! I took out the lyrics from dunnoe where to try sing with it. "Have u forgotten ur line? Do u really need the lyrics?" Simon commented. I panicked more. I looked at the lyrics. It's blank! OMG~OMG~OMG! WAH~!!! I stared at Simon, then the camera. I knew i'd be on TV, LIVE, or should i say lifeless... X_X Luckily it was just a BAD dream... Hoping hard i won't forget my lyrics at the audition... >_<


1 Comments:
Sheeh! You akways firget lyrics. A bad thing, esp have great vocals.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home