Catch-up after a long break
WAH! So long nv blog le... Miss this webby... Lol! Din have the chance to...
A few days ago, had a dream of me in a dancing competition.... Lol! Having funny dreams lately... Had a girl partner... Not chio lar... But it's still more normal dancing WaltZ with a girl compared to a guy right? Anyway, I know no WaltZ... Haha! Then another girl snatched my partner from me... :'( I tried snatching back and end up waking up on bed... Mum called me up.
Saturday morning I went out with Sort Yi Jie Jie and Auntie! Went to Bishan Park. She cycled, Auntie walked (bo liao) and i roller bladed... Haha! I bladed like a log. So stiff... Lol! Still tring to learn... Fell 3 times. Wohoho... Luckily my butt's not pain already. >_<
At around 2, I met up with my cousin, Kenneth, for movie at Bugis, but we went to the arcade 1st before the movie... Lol! Played Time Crisis 3! Played until my arms almost went crippled... So exhausting... Too skilled. >_< Watched
Wasted Sunday. Dad went on 2nd,3rd,even 5th hand car viewing... -_- I slept on the car the whole day... Lame day.
Monday's not very useful too... Half the day on the car viewing again, came back to M'sia and back to S'pore almost immediately. Waste time on road... HaiXZ. luckily i went out with bro and Desmond, his fren, to Sim Lim Square. Haha! That's fun. Desmond's LAME TOO!!! Lotsa lame jokes flew around... Haha!!!
I realised that my bro's WHOLE class know i'm in for SI!!! >_< Cuz Mr Yu asked him in front of the class... :'( Lotsa teachers know le... Wonder how they know... >_<
Today's a MEETING DAY... Meeting from 9+am till around 6.20pm... GOSH!!! Nice day to spend eh? >_<
By the way, had a dream bout me in SI audition... EEK!!! It's like i saw myself on Channel 5!!! AHH!!! Die!!! MALU!!! Cuz it's like i din perform wel... :'( HaiZ... Weird dreams...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home