Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Thinking Day

Wahaha! Today's fun! Ok... Still miss Sunday though... Lol! Was playing GB when i got to know a girl from Sec 1... Haha! Paya Labar Sec... She's very nice to talk to... A 'lil crazy like me... HAha! Hard to find crazy people nowadays... lol! April and gang are crazy too! Hoo hoo hoo! Luv them all! Carziness Rawks!

Oh yar, after much thinking last nite, 2 thinkings hit me... I am a thinker. Had went for a course called Money & You. I am a 'C' person. This explains why i wonder why i think lots since i was young... Lol!

1) Got a great idea in how to install the stocks exchange part into a financial board game. I can tell James now! YAY! Not James Loh, is James Tan, an entrepreneur. A Money & You friend... =D

2) Got to realise that A lot of times, the harder you try to look, the harder u find it. HaiZ... Many a times one has to let things go naturally... =)

I may be going out to S'pore tml. If so, i wun be bloggin... Lol! Sowwie... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home