Friday, May 21, 2004

AHH~!!! DAD HIT MUM!!! :'(

I was using the com here when at around 7 to 8pm, they started to quarrel about some accounting stuff in the nest room... I was kinda pissed off 'cuz i hate my dad being this unreasonable, but i juz continued with this com. Suddenly i heard mum scream and some hitting sound! EEK~! I ran over immediately! I opened the door to see.... No lar, no blledings... Juz to see dad pulling back his assault... I was stunned!!! >_< Gosh! No matter what wrong mum's in he is never to hit her! NO! I stared at the situation... Dad continued to scold mum. After some cooling, mum signalled me to go back with her eyes... everything's cooled off. I i see dad hitting mum with my own eyes i will BASH HIM!!! Not cuz i hate him, juz cuz he hit mum. He was quick to know i went over... So he stopped.

Mum told me what happened when she came over to the room i was in. Dad had tried to hit her, but she blocked with her hands, so he PINCHED HER! >_< If there is once, there may be twice. I must be more weary from now on. I love mummy. xP

Am still wondering why Jac, April and Jodie din log on today, and Chun Hong din reply me... X_X That Chun Hong must be stuck in his GunBound world again.... Haha...

Today's the last day of Juicing. I miss food! I want some salt! Some food that's a 'lil salty... Too much fruits, too sweet! X_X Should i start eating at 12 am? or wait till tomorrow morning? Hmm... Let's see the situation...

I know tomorrow will be a better day... It will! Ok... Esp. Sunday! Wahahaha! Out for "primary school gathering"! >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home