Thursday, May 31, 2007

Trailing back these flashbacks... Revived

Had been YEARS! My last post was like... 1 and half YEARS ago? WTF?

And wth... Am I lucky or am I lucky? I re-discovered this blog 2 days ago... but my lappy wasn't ready from the clinic, I'm stuck in M'sia again... helping dad and what's more? The company's router 'zooped' the moment I came back from dinner and wanted to do my very FIRST entry. =.="
Had gotten a parking fine the day after, while sending my router for repairs...
=.=" X2

Anyway, life had really changed through these years. What am I now? How was I before? What will I be next time? All not for me to judge, but for you realise...

Went through a very "tough" Attachment to a Credit Management Company. Had a BAD time and I cannot expect something more than a BAD grade... Sian diao...
I matured lots though. This tinkled my business sense, which gave me more understanding on what businessmen think and the importance of being responsible.

In addition, I managed to struggle through BSE (Business School for Entrepreneurs), an 8 days 7 nights course. I can assure u, it's wth tiring cum wtf perspiring. This course, with addition to my dad's influence, gave the business-world exposure to my soul, something that i have interest since young. I like $$, numbers and more $$... Hee hee...

Oh! Did i say that i had won lotsa $$ from the course? KekeX! With 250 odd elites from China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and so on, I was able to out-shine by auctioning my dream in the 1st game, reaping 2.3K Yuan. 1st time I see $$ in thousands! WootX! Subsequently, I won another 900 Yuan. Total winnings of a WHOPPING 3.2K Yuan! Wheeee! I gained lotsa confidence in there.

I can say with all my heart that these few years would have been rocky, if it wasn't for some people. 1stly, my TB04 gays! - Isky, Clare, Bob(nt so much now... hehe) and Ken! Ken's been the most supportive out of the 4. Ok... he didn't really support... he's those heck-care type of guy. Wateva! =P *bleahX!

Never to forget my small ger ger. Really like chilli sia... hot and spicy! She's been trying to support me even with me being a heavy-weight champion. HeheX! Like it most when she's sick... cuz she'll seem most Wen Rou then. HeheX! *EVIL!*

Kk lahX... Should go home rest ler. Maybe will beh-tahan and start playing PSP again...
=.=" Will talk about how I got my PSP again... Stupid bro! Now i addicted le lah!
=P

1 Comments:

At 10:53 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Baby... Am I really hot? Haha, your hot means I am very short temper right. :) Happy NS-ing....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home