Today's IAC Lezzon!!!
WhoaX~! This is a cannot miss part! Haha! Alomst forgot bout it till I saw Ken's blog. KekeX! T'cher talked bout damn funny stuffs today. Examples are the gender problems, sex, parenthood problems and so on... KekeX! One damn funny example is the Childless Family part! Haha!
=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=``=
`` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` ``
What is a Childless Family? A family without a child... and a family is made up of PaPa, MaMa and BaBy! ChildLESS will mean by taking out the BaBy from the family. So u still call them a family?? Aren't they juz called couples? If so, any couple without a child will be called a Childless Family?
What? At a wedding ceremony...
Pastor: Do u accept blah blah blah as ur wife... blah blah blah.... till death do u apart...
Husband: I do!
Pastor: Do u accept blah blah blah as ur husband... blah blah blah.... till death do u apart...
Wife: I do!
Pastor: Ok, now i'll pronounce u a Childless Family!
The End! Happy Ending!
+##+##+##+##+##+##+##+##+##+##+##+##+##+##+##+##+
Without a child, they're not even parents... How to be a family? LoL!
Ok lar! NiteX! I go slp liaoX! Damn tired! KekeX!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home