HmmX... There seems like a mood change... Am i more matured ler?
HaiX... I really cannot rmb what happened ytd, too tired liaoX and nth special, except for 1 thing, i din really do well for MAEC test 2. Got 15.5/20... HaiX... I overanalysed a qns, otherwise get 2 more marks. Sheesh... But ok lar... Overall now, still have 35/40. Ok... but not good enough. HaiX... I juz wanna study now... Dun wanna think so much... i think... Anyway, i think i'm having probs pushing myself to study too.... LoL! I think animes are still my best frens other than Ken and Bob. KekeX!
Today nehX, 5 main things happened nia...
1) Woke up quite late, then went to Sim Lim Square to buy an 80Gig external HDD. Ooh... $155. For me to store all the animes and songs! LoL! I think i can add another hobby lerX! Watching anime... But i realised, watching too much anime, u'll feel that their world's so perfect... and if only that can happen to u... Sheesh! That's happening to me. If only... But nth similar seems to happen... KekeX!
2) Went for soccer after that. Waited for around 1hr b4 the others reached... =.=" SianX 0.5... During the wait, i did abit of practising... Went bare-footed. No choice cuz boots tore ler. SianX 0.5 again... Then the grd was slippery. I kinda slipped. Ow... Dunnoe from which block, which floor, a BAKA! started shouting "Oh Bi! Fall Down! Ha Ha!!!"... =.=" At first i was kinda affected and pissed... Then i thought, if i get angry, then he'll be successful in his stupid mission... LoL! So i decided to ignore him. Haha! Make him feel stupid shouting for nothing... And hope he gets throat cancer. LoL!
3) Later on, played with some bigger boys, not those small kids anymore. Haha! And i realised, some of them were from my Primary School!! Whoa! So coincidental! Eeeee! KekeX! But they smoke... =.=" Bad influence from frens... Sheesh! I guess frens really do influence one a lot... AnywayX, gained lotsa injuries this time. *sigh* I always gain injuries during soccer... But this time is worse... I think i cannot play too much soccer ler... Need some time to reccuperate. If this goes on, i'll not be able to play in the competition... My knee prob's getting worse. Better stop b4 it gets out of hand. HaiX...
4) Got to know that bro wanna appeal to RJC thru soccer. kekeX! Possible nehX! I gave him that idea! KekeX! Now he's kinda desperate. All the best to him nehX! He wanna be with his darling... SighX... Seeing him with her, i kinda envy him. Why can't i seem to find the one? Even if there's someone who likes me now, why can't i see her?(though i doubt there is any who likes me... wahahaha!)
5) Have a BIG prob trying to install, or even detecting, the new HDD drive. Sheesh! The person say muz format, but cannot even detect, how to format!!?? Haiyoh! How!!?? I think i'll send to LvL 5 tml, see if the can fix, if not then isend back to Sim Lim. SianX... Try till headache ler... :'(
Btw, i'm kinda feeling more serious nowadays... HmmX... Dunnoe why nehX! Dun feel like playing around so much lerX... Is this good? Dunnoe nehX! I think everything's meant to be... Juz hope it goes well...
*no more thinking of anyone lerX... no more... at the moment... juz hope this lasts... ok... maybe i thought of lena juz now, but dun care lerX... dun think lerX...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home