Sunday, March 06, 2005

WahX... So long nv blog lerX...

Sheesh... Had been like.... ErmX... 2 dayS? LoL! Okok.... This will be a short post. No choice. Have to set out to meet Kenneth Gor soon. Having movie later. If i dun set out soon, gonna be late... Everyone late... LoL! Cuz tickets with me. Wahahahaha!

I can't really recall what happened on Fri except that we managed to do some of our IAC proj before CATS, completed more parts for the script, had a chat with our CATS teacher and found her quite interesting, then i think no more ler... =.=" Others cannot rmb. Haha! Oh yar... Rmb lerX! I had many hours spent on the phone tooX... >_< Very waste time... Sheesh... A fren called to talked bout trouble in school. HaiX... Why pple so childish to cause trouble? Then call gangs and stuff... Sheesh!

Okok! Ytd was kinda... ErmX... Hmmm... Happy? Dunnoe nehX! I cut hair lerX... Wahaha! With Ken... In Jurong West. OooH! Now not much time, so i'll post the pic later at night. KekeX! Then went out with bro and cousin in PS. Bought tickets for today's "A Series of Unfortunate Events". Whee~! Later on, bro and me went back to AMK by train. Sho Qiao! Wahahah! Ex-2/7 outing nehX! LoL! All of them juz nice fill up one row of seats. HahAX! Miss them manX!
*memories memories*...
Dave changed the most... Last time blur blur and clumsy clumsy deX... LoL! Now... Ok lar, not that bad liaoX! LoL!

Then slacked around in AMK central. Little did i know that Lena was around there in the snookerium too. LoL!

Meeting Kenneth Gor and Lena Later in Dhoby Ghaut later. HaiX... Winnie not coming lerX. Waste one Tix.. Haha! Nvm lorX... No choice. I think fated bahX. Haha! I gtg liaoX! HeeX! Take care!

*~:: Have to do List ::~*
1) Go Tui Na
2) Buy concession
3) Wash toilet (=.=" SianX.. Haha!)
4) Iron clothes (wish someone can help me... Haha!)
5) Projects!! AHH!!!

I think that's all ler bahX! ByeX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home