Monday, March 07, 2005

Sheesh... I tot the smiley boxers will work... Magical Disabilities!

I dunnoe what's up... LoL! When we(Ken, Bob and me) got the same boxers... by coincidence... we kinda "realised" that it has "somewhat" of a magical power nehX! It kinda brings good luck to one's day, but kinda drills a hole in one's fortune if u wear it. HahaX! But this din really happen liaoX... The "magical" power lost ler ar? HaiX...

The movie was like what Bob said... Ok... Very nice start... Very nice end.... =D And very meaningful too... But dunoe why... missing out smth... smth that will make this movie a lot more interesting. HaiX... Dunnoe larX... Watched with Kenneth Gor and Lena, sat on my left and right respectively. Dunnoe... She's kinda changed... Like avoiding eye contacts... *shrugs... Was it on purpose? Or does she do it to all her normal frens? hahaX! Heck lar! =D

Anyway, she promised to Pei me go Tui Na after movie... but in the end... =.=" Was really sad... Really... It was a promise. Cannot blame her larX... She was too exhausted by the previous day's Squash training and matches. >_< In the end Kenneth Gor Pei me... Or shud i say... He planned to Pei me? LoL!

Stopped by my house to check where to alight later on... To be more direct, we juz stopped there... till around 5pm? Wahahaha! He was stuck in the PS2 with my bro. Nv go Tui Na... =.=" Knee hurt more and more. Only after dinner, and after Kenneth Gor went home, bro decided to Pei me go Tui Na... HaiX... Bro's still the best! =D Luv him nehX! But when compared to his gf... HaiX... I'm nth... SianX... Nvm, I luv Ken and Bob too! LoL! TB04 Gay Club... =.=" Maybe not... Bob's kinda straight... LoL! Ken ar... I dunnoe... LoL!

Then tml have BCA quiz... I dunnoe... LoL! BLUR LIKE SOTONG! Still slacked so much today! Ahh! Studied till now lorX... HaiX... Very tired lerX... Better slp liaoX, otherwise cannot wake up lerX... >_< Nite Nite! Btw, juz to make u guys jealous, Mum juz reached home at around 12, then she cooked Mee Sua for bro and me! EEEeeeee! So NICE lar! LoL! Damn full now... I'll dream of Mee Sua later! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home