M’sia sux!
Now blogging on the car… With my lappy of course.
Today had been slacking… HaiZ… Shud be working lorX! Still thinking of her at times…. *sigh* Ping was sleeping that night when I call. Haha! Confirmed with her. Heh heh. Saw her online le then like very happy. =D Dunnoe why… Very lame.
Talked to Wei Hong Gor Gor on msn juz now. Allan added him. So fun. Haha! Can feel the bond between me and Allan going better le. Hee Hee… This is good. Luv ya bro!
Then Hong Kai saw me online.. He tried to guess the one in my nick. Then I told him have 2 pple. Then he asked if can guess one of them. Gosh… How he know ar? Then he say he heard smth from someone abt me and her… *diao!!! I mean, how come!!!??? Why pple still talking bout us mehZ? Really puzzled… Nahbei one him, dun wanna tell me… His balls are DEAD!!! Wahahaha! *evil! KekeX! Smth’s kinda going… erm.. rite or wrong? I dunnoe… I think someone knows le… And that someone… I shan’t say anything. >_<
Juz now was helping dad rush smth too.. Then he went berserk again… HaiZ! Dun like his attitude! But what to do? Dad after all… He juz left cuz he waited too long. Was having a damn stupid prob with this ****ing lappy! AHH! DANG! Now having coldwar… HaiZ… The point to this? Nothing. Juz pure lameness. =.=” Stupid temper! Both his and mine! Hate temper! Is not constructive at all…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home