Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Slping Day

Had been slping the WHOLE day... And yes... It's literally the whole day. Woke up only at 6pm. No wonder until now still so energetic... HaiZ... Nvm lar... me try to force myself to slp... Still kept thinking of her, but the pain not as much le... I feel so dead... Like no feelings liaoZ.

How can anyone feel so empty? I played games all the way from waking up till now... Really sian... Dunnoe what to do. Had the urge to sms or even call her. HaiZ... Dun want. Time to give up... It's always time to give up. But why can't i juz do it? I know she's the one for me... But i really doubt that i'm the one for her. Moreover, She and Leon are getting closer le... I think she's starting to accept him le... YupZ. So no point. Alvin... wake up... Time to move on...

I know, but what can i do when my heart doesn't want to? Let fate decide... Maybe i'll comeacross someone who can help me forget of her... Maybe.... And revive this dead soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home