Chalet! TB03 or TB04?
Wohohoho! Came back from chalet… KekeX! This is why I din blog so long mar… =P
Went marketing with Diana, AK and Shi Shi on Sunday… Hehe! Al TB03 de… Only me TB04 lehX! HaiZ… This was a TB03 chalet after all… Juz Ken Ken, Clare and me chap in nia. Then marinated the chicken wings in my house. Nice massages… =P The chicken wings so lucky… can enjoy massages….
Then had to meet Celest at 2pm. She, her sis and her god bro were there early, so we left quite early. Grabbed some prezzies from Bugis Junction. Sheesh! Forgot the bus number to Bugis liao! Haha! Actually AMK very Fang Bian lehX! Can reach many places with juz a bus. =P So lucky. Had steamboat at Marina South together with Celest’s bf at night… She so good, blanjah… HeheX! Cuz I always blanjah her too mar. =P $10 per person.
Monday went to her place… Setting off from there mar, so no choice lor. Her dad fetch mar, so no choice. Her dad very cute… KekeZ! Juz had the stupid rain. HaiZ… So huge… Sit behind lorry so mah fan with rain… When her dad sped on the TPE, ouch! Raindrops seem like hail stones… Try having them hitting ur face, machiam having facial, but juz spoiling the complexion instead… =.=” Then checked-in to Aranda. I rented the Mahjong Set. HeeX! MAHJONG!!! $30 for 3 days.. with table too… Worth it. LoL! Budget entertainment.
The BBQ was spoilt by rain. HaiZ… 1st time tried Peng Kang Marshmallow. LoL! Den they booked a 2nd BBQ the next day.
We slept at around 5am and woke up around 9. Hehe! Chalets liddat oneZ…Then went to pool. $2.40/hr. Whoa… Only before 5pm have this price. Cheap nehX! But the condi sux… LoL! Dunnoe why, the set Greg and me played had prob with the solid balls. They juz cannot be scored finish. LoL! If u choose that colour then sure lose liaoZ. Haha!
Ate something even newer during the 2nd BBQ. Yummy! She fed some to me… Baked potatoes with Mayo and Bacon Bits. SUPER! MUZ TRY!!! Esp, when it is so filled with Mayo and Bacon Bits. LoL!
That nite during Mahjong, we had sumthing more… BOOZIE! kekeX! I was HOT! HeeX! Won many rounds with SUPER TILES! LoL! Had Hooch! kekeX! NICE! But Bacardi Breezer Peach’s nicer… and cheaper too. LoL! 1st time tried this kinda vodkas… Kids under 18 pls dun try… =X Maybe except me.. =P
Din sleep all the way. At 1st she din want me to go out walk. Pulled me, grabbed my hand very tight. Den she realised I din change shirt, so I went lor. When I went back, she’s fast asleep le. So fast. So I sneaked out. Went walking alone… All the way thinking of why I like her…. Still makes no sense. She had been having calls from Leon these few days, then she seem so happy everytime during those calls. Can see de. No point going on for her. I really dun mean anything. How to give up? HaiZ… So Fan… No solution… Thought of Lays and Ping… Kinda miss Ping… Like so long nv see her le… kekeX! Wonder how’s she doing. Wonder why the feeling I have for 3 of them muz be same… Why?!!Ok… maybe there’s this difference there…
At around 8am on Wed, Dad called. Wanted to bring me back to M’sia help him. HaiZ… SIAN AR! Starting to dislike M’sia… Now cannot work with Gor and Bro at Hyatt.HaiZ. Now more difficult to save up for PS2 for bro le… but lucky Dad paying too… S$5 per hr. Very good pay for M’sia liaoZ. Haiyoh… I muz work hard. But here very sian! AHH!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home