Lovely Lena and Jinxy Josephine?
Ooh... Today went out to S'pore, needa Pei MaMa go see doc. HeeX… Anything to go out back to S’pore is great! LoL! After the docs, went to Yishun to buy the yummy bread… Hmm… Dunnoe called what. Haha! If have chance then I get for u all lorX… HeeX!
On the way, Josephine called. We talked for awhile, then she say she gotta rush for work le… So ok lor… I put down le.
After that, we went to NTUC in AMK. Guess what!!?? WAHAHAHA!!! LENA!!! WHOA! This time, the feeling very different… No more the awkward feeling. I’m juz ecstatic to see her! Really in euphoria! WHOA!!! Dunnoe why… Was a bit crazy! KekeX! So so so missed her… Coming to think that I thought of her ytd. LoL!Butkinda realised smth… Her eyes were teary… Very teary. Really wanted to hug her, but it’s not the right time and place. Moreover, how I know if she’s liking someone else now… Haha! =P
Went home. Not shocked… Is juz smth even more than that by 100 times… Found Josephine in my house. What the hell!!! Imagine… Try… I bet it’s hard lor. I tot this only appear in TV. =.=” Me tio stunned! Mum too… Lucky she gave me face, so nv scream at her. But me useless too lar! Nv scold her. Stupid… Super stunned till cannot think properly… After she left, I called her. Haha! She hum liaoZ, off her hp. Wait till Sunday… I go back that time ask her out “talk talk”… Nah bei…
Now me going into private sensitive thoughts… Actually cuz this blog is all the way meant to be my personal diary. Only pple whom I really trust have access. =) So now u all are reading. And I know u guys wun despise me even though my blog sux, esp the contents. Cuz if u do, u wun be even bother to waste ur time to read this riteX?
This whole day quite bothered by Jo’s incident… But smth else overpowered it. Smth more... Dunnoe why. I feel so happy today! heeX! I dunnoe how to say what I feel right here in this blog. It feels real great! Haven’t even felt smth near this for very long le…. Very very long… So tired. She really brightened today. Super bright. I feel real high! Even now. Like say have 8-10 hrs le bahX. Haha!
But smth really puzzled me… Why the teary eyes? She still has feelings for me? Seriously I think I do… But I know not possible le, cuz I dun think she has for me. Haha! I asked dad and mum bout the teary eyes thingy… They had seen her b4 de… Mum say have 2 possibilities. (1) She feels guilty cuz she had let me real down b4. (2) She feels the pain of being let down by me… And I feel, nono… Is I know is (2). >_< I know… Sorrie. HaiZ… Had been feeling the guilt. She’s really a superb girl! Though sometimes t=she liddis or liddat, but who will ever try to be there for u all the time, sacrifice everything for u, and even gave up her life, or maybe even part of it? I didn’t cherish her. I was childish. I admit that I still am, but really about to be a grown up soon. I had matured. I know.
My mum saw me so happy to see her and like stick to her then talk non-stop, then think I still like her, and Ken Ken say that one dun go crazy easily over another person. I think I’m really kinda crazy. Juz not the type where my heart race. Is the one where u see the person liaoZ then u feel the day is a great day! =)
Dunnoe why, not much changes in her, from the looks lar, but also dunnoe why, she kinda looks a bit prettier. Heh HehX! And the same yellow bag. KekeX!
She said smth that really touched me… She had nv seen me so sad over a gal b4… Then I gave her a “no whatZ”-look then she added, except with her. Then she tried a smile and asked me to Jia You for Deb. Her eyes kinda got a bit puffy… Why? But not on the verge of crying lar…
There are always only 3 reasons why I cut my nails.
(1) It’s broken, then very sharp and uneven and I feel irritated.
(2) Someone close to me tries to force me to cut.
(3) Every time I think of smth. This reason I know can le. =P *bleah!
I’ll always remember that u luv Sunflowers and Lillies… Will nv forget. But I really din lie that time. Swear. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home