Monday, October 18, 2004

Emptiness

Feel so blank now... Maybe blankness along with this worm in my heart... It's kinda like eating me inside out... Ow... Heart's so heavy now... Can feel the munches of the wormy too... Her heart ached again... >_< HaiZ... So much want to help... So much want to cure it... So much wanna know what's wrong... Last time my heart used to feel pain too... But doctors can't find a thing too... HaiZ... Very likely is Xing Bing... Xing Bing Zhi Neng Xing Yao Yi... YupZ! Can i be her shelter?

I am so insignificant to her... HaiZ... Why am i so insignificant? It's like i dun really come to her mind... WHAT THE HELL AM I STILL THINKING OF HER FOR!!!??? STUDY STUDY!!! >_< Gosh... I really need help. How? Dunnoe... Juz need that smth for me to calm down.... Needa get out of this shit. And wonder what's that smth.... Soccer works only temporarily... And I shudn't be playing now... Nono...

HaiZ.... Really love her, yet really hate her.... Really happy when i think of her, yet really sad and angry too... Reason to hate her? Dunnoe... None... Reason to be sad and angry? None too... Reason to be happy? None in particular... Lastly, reason to love her? OMG! None too... HaiZ... Pls juz let this be a crush... But izzit juz too much to be a crush? I dun wanna think now... Bstats!!! Think more and i'm gonna fling Bstats now! HaiZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home