When bad things come ALTOGETHER...
Haiz... Hadn't had time to blog... And look at the time... 2.27am. Gosh... I'm really a mid-night blogger. >_< This is REALLY REALLY bad for health... Later become like what i call Esther Koh(aka Panda). It's juz a nick i give her cuz she looks like Tare Panda to me... At least to me... Haha!
This few days damn suay... Is damn suay or am i juz toopig?
Firstly, I had promised to go out with Reggie and her frens on Sat, and had decided to go for Badminton CCA before that.... Guess what? There is this M&Y seminar that daddy wants me to go for revision... HaiZ... Missed both...
Secondly, when i went to Downtown East(cuz the seminar held in Downtown East), I realised that i din bring extra clothes... BEST! Haha! TOOPIG! Then the whole night no clothes to change.
Thirdly, I thought that Sat night we were staying at Downtown East Chalet, so Kenneth(my couzzie) and I went to search for any X-box games to rent back to play for the night. We waited for 2HRS!!! for the game we wanted. Either FIFA2004, EURO 2004 or HALO. In the end, while checking the room number, dad told us that we were staying at ARANDA. AHH!!! There no X-BOX!!! But there have Mahjong table... However, the shop closed liaoZ... =.= *cries... Then while going to the chalet room, we realised it's Costa Sands instead... =.=" BEST!
Forthly, had High Fever. >_< I think the effects of mid-night blogging came... LoL! I felt it coming on Sat night on the way back to the room. Morning wake on Sun was terrible. No... Not terrible. It's something worse than Horrible. It's Terribly Horrible. However, I still tried to tahan in the air-conditioned seminar room. Damn aching. This time, it's Horribly Horrible. Had headaches too... I did not dare try take my temp. readings... On Sun night, I was back home. I took my temp reading. I felt a lot better than, but the temp reading still registers 38.5!!! AHH!!! DANG!
Fifly, I misplaced my house keys. Then i totally missed my B.Stats Tutorial, again... AHH! Another time and i may get barred from taking the B.Stats exam. >_< And that toopig Iskandar lar! So BIG mouth... Actually the relieve tutor wanted to mark everyone present. Then he gave a TOOPIG comment, saying, "there will be CIP later too, so they have to come anyway." The tutor changed her mind. Damn! I was early... Why muz i misplace my key?
Sixthly, while on my way out of school, I realised that i missed the NP Open(a school's badminton competion). LoL! Liddat also can miss... Haha!
Today I feel much better. fever's gone. Last night bro bought Panadol for me. I fell asleep while doing work so i din take it. LoL! But still having the after effects --- headache, bodyache, weak physically and asthma attack. Muz thank my bro though... =) Oh! And Jacqueline too... Not the one in my class, but the one i got to know in M&Y. I din tell her and she knew i was sick... Then she gave me Soya Bean Drink. It's those sugarless ones. She brought a packet of sugar too... Very "xi xing"... heeX! Then she added a bit of sugar only... I say de mar... Although it's quite tasteless, but still have the... the... Juz have that kinda sweetness in it lah... XP
Oh, and I saw Ling Wei Xian(the M&Y lecturer)'s daughter... Very Cute!!! Haha! Me go sleep liaoZ... now suffering from SEX fatigue(Self-Engulfing Xtreme fatigue) NiteZ!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home