Sunday, October 17, 2004

Moving on...

I still have to live witout her... No matter what. Think she's got someone better le. yupZ! All the best! "Zhu ding jie gou shi zhe yang de...." I'm not sad... Really... Really am not feeling anything now. Can't feel. HmmX... Will i still be going for that TB03 Chalet? *shrugs*

No matter how weak i am now, i wun seek coverage... esp from God... Nono... I wanna be exposed myself... Time to maturise. If i seek coverage like others do, when will i grow? When will i get to learn my mistakes? I dun believe in God. I dun believe he can help me in anyway... If he really does, i'll be angry. He's stopping me from being matured. I dun need his help. At most, i'll juz perish. If i really do, it shows my incompetence. So nv will i perish. yupZ!

This is already the 2nd time that i fell for a girl before they even fell for me... Usually it's the other way round... HmmX.... All 2 times = no hope... HaiZ... I really no longer treat love as a game... I know i used to in primary sch and early sec sch... but since Lena, i really am serious all the time.... HaiZ... Juz not fated. And i think this time, i'm did not go all out for her... Missed the boat? Very likely...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Moving on
Across this lawn
Seems so small
But filled with walls

Needa climb over one by one
Till everything is done
Where the sun shines bright
Feel the strength in it's light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home