Monday, June 14, 2004

loneliness

Was visiting Feng Zhu's bloggie juz now. It's playing All or Nothing by O-Town. All the feelings flowed... Haha... Memories flowed to... Misses... Kisses... Places... Faces... Times i spent... Friends that went...

Is life meant to be sad and lonely for me at this point of time? I so much want my life back... I WANT IT BACK!!! Am so stuck here in M'sia... In dad's factory... In dad's [boring] life... Not that I hate him, but his life is like work and work and nuthing else? I tried to pull him outta this... But he feels that this is a pleasure. Well, this is SO not for me.

I miss all my frens. Him? Frens are juz nearby. My work's stretched till this week... This week's a gonner too... Will be leaving for Muar on Thursday. Today's Monday. I still have to finish up The Chinese version of the Rules in 2 days. English version's done today. Will only be back on Next Monday, Tuesday or EVEN WEDNESDAY!!! AHH!!!

I WILL FINISH IT!!! I HAVE TO! Otherwise it'll even eat up another week! Not taking any chances.

Going to Muar will be for a Money & You lesson there. Think Jac's going. Hope Jac's going. Really wish Jac's going. Wonder if she's going to be in the logistics team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home