Sunday, February 20, 2005

In commemoration with the Chingay Parade... My life...

HmmX... This 2 days... I wun say it's the saddest time, cuz there's always Bob and Ken around... HeeX! Jac... ErmX... The thought is enough... HeeX!

Ytd
Had CATS from 1pm till 3pm... SianX... "best" timing for a fri... After CATS, Maroon had a homeground training. HmmX... The air back in OUR Amphitheatre.. WahX~! Damn fresh... HeeX! 5 players were present, incl me lahX.. Then juz nice an "Ah Pek" and some Cat High kids were playing there. Upon seeing us, and knowing to respect the owners, they made way for the GREAT Maroon for a training match. It's all for the Lee Hsien Loong Street Soccer Competition. Since the number's odd, so we got in the "Ah Pek" to join us... Actually he's not that old... Juz... He wanna play soccer and asked us to play soft... Play low balls... He dun want injuries... =.=""" Gay? Gay soccer? Soccer = injury game. Haha! Bound to have de... But haiX... Since he wanted that, then i tried to control lorX... So hard to cross when i restrict strength... =.=" The high balls part... Heck care. Haha! I'm an aerial player... Grounders not really for me... =P Playing only low balls = Setting me as Trash mode - cannot play well...

After that, went to meet Jac. We headed down to Orchard from her place with her sis to meet some M&Y frens from M'sia. Her bro went tuition. While resting at Great World City, I passed her a pooh notepad i bought for her a LONG time ago and the Pooh cardholder i bought for her the day b4. HeeX! Smth which she said kinda lifted a big smile out of me... Haha! She said, "I'll not lose this one..." ErmX... I dunnoe bout that. haha! Things, esp when u use it a lot, is especially risked at being lost or whatsoever. I wun blame her. =) In addition, this time can see that she'll really try not to lose it again. As long as she tried... =D

Met in Taka and went to MOS for dinner straight after. She blanjah me, cuz all my cash in Bank. Haha! I told her i'll have anything she ordered for me, and added, saying that i dun want coke or sprite. Actually, Pepsi can too... haha! But anyway... I was thinking of having Iced Tea. To my surprise, she REALLY got an Iced Tea for me! Whoa... And with it, an Unagi Burger! Whoo~! I luv unagis... KekeX! How she know that? HmmX.... Did i mention it to anyone b4? Dun think so lorX.. Haha! ThX Jac!

We then went out to view the Chingay Procession Preview. Ooh... Nearing the end, we were all stuck at a IQ Puzzle stall. HaiX... I try till Pek Chek... Nv completed any IQ Puzze b4. Haha! Me not good in puzzles. B4 we left, Jac and her sis gave me 1... HaiX... I think i'll try complete it. >_<

It is this point of time... While going home, things happen... I hate it! I hate myself!! It's all me!!! Why!?? I could have juz called daddy, then this wouldn't have happened! WahX~!! Till now... this point of time, i'm still hating myself for it... X_X Though it was unexpected, out of what i had calculated, but io could have diverted it into something mild. And what had i done now? Daddy's fuming... Super fuming... With? Me!!! Yes! Huo Gai!!! But with Jac too!!! Wah!? Why her? She's innocent! AHH!!! >_< Really wish now dad blames me only... It's juz my fault... Not hers. I dun like others to take my blame. I will try to change... This is not the 1st time this kinda thing had happened... I really hate it when i cannot change! X_X

Reach home at ard 11.30pm. That time, they already reached to Custom... HaiX... Jac wated to know if everything's ok... I said yar... Juz din want her to worry. Later that nite, i couldn't slp. Was bugged by that very incident... Could hear my dad's super angry, yet strugglingly controlled, voice repeating in my head... HaiX... Juz needed someone's hug that very moment. HaiX... Juz a hug...

To try exhaust myself, i watched Ah! My Goddess. The anime damn nice! Damn romantic.. Damn... Damn dunnoe what! :'( Damn touching? If only i have a gf whose like that goddess, wouldn't it be a bliss? >_<>_< *shrugX...

Today
Woke up very late... Around noon BahX... Then went to meet Bob and Ken in Bugis to Pei them go SAJC's funfair. Why? Bob wanna see gers... Haha! Chee Koh Pek... =X Later, at the end, Sun Yan Zi Came. Haha! She was to be DUNKED in the dunk pool. Ooh~! But too bad, we left ler. Haha! Then went to Harbour Front that shopping mall there walk walk. Found a lil' smth for... ;P Had lotsa fun! But dunnoe why lehX... Bob said i spaced out at times... HmmX...

Then Ken Came to my house to wait for WH to finish work, and went to TenChi to take a look before that. He played PS2 here in my house. Haha! Iskandar's soccer game again. Wahahaha! Until now haven't return. LoL!

Not bad... Today ironed some clothes... =)

Anyways... Miss her... Dunnoe why... Dunnoe i shud even miss her notX... Felt REALLY REALLY jealous when i heard from Dou Dou that Jas has/had a crush on her... =.=" Why? Why do i have to? WahX!!! X_X Wishing i could see her at this very moment... Have her in my arms... And telling her what i am feeling now...

Hope Jac dun see this entry. Haha! Cuz there's really lots of things i din tell her. If she see this, juz afraid that she might get worried. Oh yar... I think my path's getting clearer by the day... But shud i take it? I'm really afraid of falling... What if the path ahead's not meant for me? What if the door dun open for me? >_< I dunnoe what to do now...

*thinking of u day by day... unknowingly, it's been 1 and a half years... though had been with other gers... u still have a place in me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home