Friday, February 18, 2005

Tah Dae!!! Audition Dae!!!

OohX! Today audition.... WeetX! HaiX... Was supposed to wake up between 5.45am and 6.15am. But what happened in the end? Was woken up by Bob's call at ard 9.30am. WahX! My alarm was off. =.=" I think bro switched it off... HaiX...

Anyway, today's audition, i changed the song i sung again. Haha! Changed back to Amazed - Lonestar. KekeX! Bob said it sounds nicer than R Kelly - The World's Greatest. Haha! Was having prob memorising the lyrics, that's why the change. ThX Bob... ThX for helping me choose. Haha! The Audition was quite scary... But ok lar.. In overall, i think i did ok. =P I'll try not to let TB04 down. KekeX!

After everything, wanted to play bball with Bob and Ken de, but no more ball to burrow liaoX... HaiX... So we went to the Grand Stand to watch pple play bball. Haha! I end up dozing off there. Too tired. KekeX! On the way back, we checked to see if have ball notX, this time round, is no court. SianX... Haha!

Then we headed down to Beauty World to buy a 'lil smth... for Jac. HeeX! After which we went opposite to eat prata and stuff... The fries there not bad nehX... HeeX! While eating, URS-Citylink called. My cheque's ready.

Went down to Cityhall to collect the cheque. Oooh... Reached juz nice on the spot! Wow... Juz nice they're closing. Haha! Then went to Raffles City's DBS Bank to deposit the cheque... Unluckily... Or should i say carelessly... i left my beloved bottle bottle there... >_< When i got back there, 30mins' passed, and the bottle's.... gone too... Sad Case!!! ='( I'll be going with insufficient water for some time ler... HaiX.... Until i decide to buy that bottle again. X_X That bottle's my drinking motivator... HahaX! Makes me drink lots... Without it... nono is him... i'll be having lesser water intake ler. HaiX...

Not long after i reached home, stef msged me in MSN... HmmX... Was surprised... Nvm anyway.. Heck care. Haha! Then Jac called... HeeX! Cuz i smsed her mar. =P She knew i hadn't shower, so she asked me to go shower 1st. I called her after the shower... We chat till ard 3am bahX... HahaX!

I'm starting to get my direction back ler... YahX! =D Will she be the one? *shrugX! Getting happier with her though... HeeX!

Nite niteX! *Ah~~~Chooo! Someone thinking of me now... HahaX! I go slp liaoX... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home