Thursday, February 03, 2005

A Last Blog b4 I Slp...

Hmm... Almost forgot, Today's MAEC quite easy nehX! Another quite easy paper... Scully turn out that i have lotsa mistakes... Wahahahha!

Anyway... Was reading some letters juz now.... NopeX... No new letters yet. These latters are abt... lemme see... 2 to 3 yrs old!!?? Ooh! Treasure nehX! Hee Hee!

Yes... Been thinking of u... Dunnoe why... I juz wished that time would turn back, that we can skip those un pleasant parts... That we're still together. But times had changed... If only u had came back earlier... If only... Things wouldn't be so hard for me... If only... The loss of u made me go many wrong turns.... Made me feel the emptiness... Made me always remember the mistakes i'd done... Made me who i am now - whether good or bad... I was all the while wishing someone else would come across to heal me, to change me... Cuz i tot u had moved on... Onto a new path where both of us will nv cross again...

Now i have this ger in mind too... She's very nice... Maybe a bit like u... Dunnoe... *shrugs I'm not sure who's more impt, u or her. I wanna know... I need time. Not time alone, but time with u all. I wanna know how much she means to me. I wanna know if u're still that piece of my heart that controls all my heart beats. I wanna know if i still luv u that much.

So please? Spare me some time? I've been bugged by those hazy feelings ever since we seperated. It's so hazy that i've totally no directions of who i like. Forgive me... I'm sorrie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home