When things juz aren't taking ur stride...
What happens when things juz aren't going where u want them to? What happens if they juz have to go right opposite? What will u be doing? Ignore? Go with what happens? Try to stop things? Throw tantrums? Blame fate? Blame life? Blame anyone else but u? Well... That's what usually happens.
I committed this fallacy... She was juz afraid to ask her mum... So what? I can ask rite? Not as if she dun wanna go... Juz that she din dare to ask. This reminds me of what i did in the past... Did that to Ping too... I always blow up cuz she's afraid to ask. I juz din like the fact that she din even try... YupX! HaiX... Sowwie Ping. And sowwie....
HaiX... Dunnoe why, 2 of them seem to become very bz... Extra bz... =.=" haiX... I wanna know the ans to.... smth... I wanna know who... Why am i always stuck with 2?Coming to think of it, i dun wanna have a rlsp so fast... Not now... Not ready... Feel too empty to give any ger enough security. Yet i still fall for pple... =.=" Baka!
HmmmX... Chest aching now... Everytime i think too much this happens. So nvm de!
=) *smileX! i think this time, i'll take a different approach. When things dun go my way, flow with it, and try to change its course to make it favourable for me! HeeX! Seems very difficult... But nothing's impossible! Ganbatte!
*missing u badly... (who?)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home