Mai Oh Mai... Do U wanna say goodbye?
Best! Another of those "early" blogs... Haha! Not really another one larZ... But is like ALL my blogs now are "early". Haha! This is bad for health... I din blog ytd cuz i was Chiong-ing my MIEC and OB HW... LoL! So lazy... Procrastinate, then end up liddat...
Bro Had decided to drop Pure Literature... I wish the best for him... YupZ... =)
Now to the main point. The title is meant to be a song... Except that it shud go "My oh mY" instead of "Mai oh Mai". Anyway!!! *trying not to digress* Mai had a mental breakdwon today... OMG OMG OMG!!! It's like during the 2hrs lunch break time, my other frens and i were like heading towards Bukit Timah Plaza for Pool when suddenly Mai called my HP. She sounded real sick.... EEK! Then it's like she was having this difficulty organizing her words. Finally she said that she's having a mental breakdown... OMG! I told Tse Ming that Mai's got a prob and i gtg and i rushed all the way back to sch. I was damn worried... I had this experience before so i know mar...
At last, i found her... She's fine alright.... At least fine after seeing me... Haha! Her prob : She lost her self-identity again. EePS! I mean it happens to almost everyone... But to this point of stage like Mai's, it's like the time i spent in M'sia... She has not much of a choice... I listened to all she gotta say, then told her,
"there is one solution that will really help, it is to re-build it."DAMN IT! I know it's not easy too... I tried, but it's her only solution out now, unless she can find it back in time. She sounded and felt a lot better after the whole thing. I'm really happy now to have been able to help. I was the 1st and only person she called when this incident struck. (hidden meaning : Alvin IS reliable) Haha! JkJk...
Will be helping her out tml after sch with B.Stats. I'm not really pro in it too, but i can try. Btw, this can help me familiarise with this subject too... HeeZX!
Juz dun expect and u will get back what u give in a way or another.
Me sleeping le... NiteZ! Very tired... YawnZ! And i wrote Boon's testi today... Wish he's happy with what i wrote. Lol!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home