Friday, May 14, 2004

Back from INDONESIA!!!

YAY! Back to bloggin'! I really missed bloggin'... I came back from Jakarta yesterday, but was in S'pore so couldn't blog... :'( Jakarta's GREAT! I have got lots to write now... >_<

1st DAY, Monday
I reached Jakarta at around 5.30pm(+8GMT). Steven, my Dad's customer, brought us straight to his office straight after in his Zebra. On the way, U can see a great diffrence by the sides of the vehicle. One side is very posh while the other a slump. It differentiates the local Malays and Chinese. And Gosh!!! Steven's secretary is... >_< !!! She's called Canny. Maybe I should describe her as adorable... Haha... Takes lotsa effort to take my eyes off her... >_< (Chee Koh Peh) Okay, enough of the secretary... Miraculously, I cannot remember what we had for dinner. O_O Should be something spicy... Haha... We slept at Steven's house in the end... He lives in a flat which looks like those condos in S'pore... EEk~!

2nd DAY, Tuesday
We woke up at around 9.30(+8GMT) and had breakfast at FourLeaf. Yummie cakes there... Real yummie... But not under the same company as that in S'pore, cuz it was registered by Steven's Uncle... Haha... Great busness opportunity. It is all business after breakfast. Very tiring. Had dinner at roadside seafood restuarant. Very spicy!! Eek~! Udang=Prawns Cumi Cumi=Sotong Kepiting=Crab Dad ate too much spicy stuff that he had problems with his bowels. Luckily there's still some watermelon in the fridgey. While eating(still eating), Steven and I had a game of Reversi before sleeping at around 12am(+8GMT)... Haha... Was wishin' somone would sms me...

3rd DAY, Wednesday
We woke up at 5.30(+8GMT) just to catch a train to Bandung... Haha. The train trip took us around 4 hours each. We went to meet a few customers in Buandung. It is a nicer place compared to Jakarta, more peaceful. =P We then took train back to Jakarta at 6.30pm(+8GMT). This time, we had dinner at a restaurant a 'lil posher then the previous one. Not so spicy... Haha! It's a Thai restaurant. The Tom Yam Soup is really spicy though... This time we ordered lotsa papaya... For daddy... U know why... Shh... Was wishin' someone would sms me...

4th DAY, Thursday
Time to go back... HaiZ... Is sttill wishing someone would sms me or something... >_< If only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home