Surprise Surprise!!!
Whoa... I've got lots to write today... 1st of all, to continue from my previous post. Still having asthma since that course... I think's cuz i totally exerted myself... >_< Feeling quite unwell now.
2nd, I am going JAKARTA tomorrow! Won't be having any posts during this point of time... HmmZ... May miss out some fun stuffs when i post the next round... Wish i can remember all the thigs... Woo hoo...
Most important of all... I got in contact with APRIL!!! YAY! A primary school fren from the next class... Was the Head Prefect of my batch, I think... But i'm just a mere small prefry(prefect fry). >_< It was all co-incidence... Cuz i was out with my bro to give a present to his primary schoolmate when she asked me if i remember April... Lol... She contacted April and so did April call up my bro, thus getting my number... Confusing right? Nevermind, I understand can le... >_<
Oh... Today Yi Xuan of 2/7 asked me if i wanna join Singapore Idol... EeK~! Was thinking of it though... But should i really go try it out? Trying to build up my courage... I think i should.... I'll juz go there with the hope of getting some experience back... Wahaha! I don't really think i can win anything though... >_< But may i at least go through the 1st audition... HeeX! Wish me good luck... ThX!


<< Home