Monday, January 31, 2005

Ping

=) This entry is specially for Ping. ;)
Hi... I know u'll be reading this one day. =P
Dunnoe why, juz wanna let u know whatever i feel, have felt and is feeling...

I'm sorry to have kinda thought that u had sent ur 1st sms to the wrong person. It's juz that i was really taken by surprise.
I really thought u had gotten over me.
I thought u had moved on.
I thought u're starting to like other guys ler, and will nv ever turn back...
Though at times i'll think of u, and wonder if u still have me in ur heart, but i thought i was kinda like a bad memory to u... An unerasable unwanted past.
All are juz "I Thought"s....

Thru all these times, i've been trying to let go... I think i did... Yet, at times i kinda doubted myself. >_<>_< So dun doubt urself. U're really great! =)

I know i luved u... Now... I dunnoe... Me still testing myself out. >_< But 1 thing i'm sure, i really miss u... And i'll still care for u no matter what, nv forget u... and us... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home