I shudn't have a child.... ?
Hw irresponsible! Last nite dad was saying that i shudn't hv a child right after i agreed to help him with some seminar registration stuff!!! Zzzz....
=.="
He was asking me abt my skin condition. I told him that Eczema is incurable and is due to a genetic malfunction, causing an immune system disorder. I then added that i was so lucky to have all 3 disorders that were the results of this immune system disorder. They are Eczema, Asthma and Sinus. Guess what's next? He told me i shudn't hv a child in the future. It would bring him suffering instead. OMG la!!!! It's like why am i born in the 1st place when mum has Eczema and u hv Asthma? Irresponsible comment!!! Especially when u're telling that right smack into ur son's face!


2 Comments:
baby... cheer up kay..
Dont worry! Your child will be cuter than you la... Smiles!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home