Sunday, January 23, 2005

SuX!

Haiis... today working day nehX! Btw, got to know that in Far East basement have a very nice fried chic cutlet... Yum Yum! It's at the ShiLing smth foodstall de... Order the dunnoe what chicken... =.=" My info not helping at all... the chicken's name has... smth to do with VERY BIG in chi... yar... ForGot le lar!!! >_< Damn bad memory... But the Chicken damn nice nehX!

Since i came home, had been thinking... Thinking bout myself... Yar... Actually i feel kinda lucky, cuz nth bad's happening to me now... But there's smth... Which until now i cannot get rid... I dunnoe... It's like i feel it's bothering me more and more... I think it'll start to change me into a person who's not so nice ler...

Flashes of the past:
Mai: U are always the Mr Nice Guy, "goody too shoes".... Pple make use of u...
Me: Nvm mar... At least it gives me the value that i'm useful...

Bob: Alvin's really a nice guy...

Mai: Being nice nv pays off u know?
Me: I juz do what i ffel like doing, not looking forward to what i get.

Bro: One thing about u is that u give what u can offer to everyone, even to those who aren't worthy of. In the end u're left with nothing....
Me: >_<

Me: go slp
Oink Oink: dunch wan
Oink Oink: still earli
Me: =.="
Me: wun care bout u le
Oink Oink: fine den
Me: =.="
Oink Oink: i nw angry kkkz... beta dunch piss me off i tell u
Oink Oink: bleahs
*ow...


Bad guys have retribution.
What abt good guys?

Being nice nv pays off... I know... When u dun interact with a person, u dun get anything... But when i am nice to pple, why do they have to take advantage of it? Pple treat me invisible at times. i have no stand... I'm still human at the very least... I FEEL... I wanna be nice cuz i do cherish those who i'm nice to... Even when i kinda know that they're not very nice to me, but at least they din harm the world... I luv every single one around me. I wanna cherish everyone. Am i wrong to do that?

*feeling so unimpt... dun see the existence of me impacting any of my frens...
:'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home